Rinoplasty (Rinoplasty or nasoplasty) is one of the most frequently performed aesthetic surgeries.
It is the process of correcting deformities that occur spontaneously or due to traumas in the nose.
During this process, it is absolutely desirable to optimize the respiratory tract of the nose.
I always perform Rinoplasty operations under general anesthesia. The duration is approximately 2 hours.
Who Is Rhinoplasty Performed?Rhinoplasty surgery is preferred to be performed after the age of 18, when the nose has reached adult size. Before the plastic surgery, the digital image is studied to determine the shape that is aimed to be obtained. This is both the surgeon's understanding of the patient's wishes and the way the surgeon will try to make a nose. It has benefits such as being understood by the patient.
It is recommended to stay overnight in the hospital after the operation. Extremely light tampons to be placed before leaving the hospital
taken a few hours ago. Plaster 7-10. taken days. Acceptable recovery and return to work start after the 15th day.
Rinoplasty operations in our aesthetic center in İzmir Alsancak, Prof. Dr. Ahmet SEYHAN It is done successfully by.
For more details, you can take a look at the notes before and after the surgery.
- If you smoke, cut off 15 days in advance if possible. This will not put your lungs into trouble due to the general anesthesia you will receive, and it will also be beneficial for the healing of your wound.
- Do not take aspirin and equivalent drugs for 15 days before and 15 days after surgery. If necessary, use other pain relievers. Aspirin intake may cause excessive blood loss during surgery and spontaneous bleeding after surgery.
- Inform your doctor if you have flu, cold, cough, fever, weakness, etc. Your surgery may need to be delayed.
- Being menstruating may not require postponing your surgery. But it is useful to inform your doctor.
- Your first pain reliever is given as soon as you wake up from the surgery and it is continued as needed in the next period. After this surgery, not much pain is expected.
- One should not stand up for 6 hours after the operation. If you stand up suddenly on the first take-off, you may feel dizzy and dazzled. While you are feeling good, after sitting for a while, stand up with the help of someone who takes your arm.
- Nausea and vomiting may occur, and blood accumulated in the stomach may come out with vomiting due to ingestion of nasal bleeding during and after surgery with or without awareness. Or it may come in the form of black diarrhea on the same day or the next day. These situations are normal, there is nothing to be afraid of.
- If you do not have nausea 6 hours after the surgery, you can start eating and drinking a little by drinking water. In the first days after surgery, watery food is recommended.
- Chewing hard foods can damage your nose. After 15 days, you can switch to normal food.
- The light tampon in your nose is usually removed the next morning without causing pain. The stitches and plaster are removed in 5-7 days. After the plaster is removed, the plaster to be placed will also stop between 5-10.
- Try to lie on a high pillow for 15 days after the operation and do not lean on the ground upside down. If possible, lie flat (face up) rather than right or left.
- Do not move fast, climb stairs slowly. (So that your blood pressure does not increase and you do not have nosebleeds)
- Avoid hot drinks (for 15 days)
- Avoid hitting your nose. Remain calm after an unintentional blow or in case of spontaneous bleeding. Lie on the bed with your head elevated and wait. In this way, most of the bleeding stops. If the bleeding does not stop after 5 minutes, call your doctor.
- It is free to blow water and blow your nose 15 days after the operation. Do not try to open your nose before this, it is normal to be closed. Your nose will gradually open up over the months afterwards.
- Swelling in the extranasal region will be evident on the eyelids. It increases rapidly within 2-3 days, and after the third day, the swelling begins to decrease by descending to the cheeks and within 5-6 days the majority of them go down.
- Although the time you should avoid wearing glasses varies depending on the technique applied, it is recommended not to wear them for a few months (ideally 6 months) in those who have undergone nasal ridge bone procedures. .
- The swelling, which is more prominent at the tip of the nose and the root of the nose, will gradually decrease within months.
Contact us for detailed information about Rinoplasty, aesthetic nose surgery prices You can communicate. You are welcome to our clinic in Izmir Alsancak.
+90 232 422 22 99
MOBILE PBX :
+90 532 111 22 99
+90 555 964 44 84