The fact that the breasts are smaller than desired is usually caused by an unknown developmental deficiency in the breasts in young women. It is sometimes seen after the breasts shrink too much after pregnancy. in both cases With the application of silicone breast prosthesis, the situation is tried to be corrected. In this case, the prosthesis is usually placed under the breast. It is placed by leaving a 5-5.5 cm long scar to be made. Sufficiently taut and upright with prosthesis only In cases where a breast cannot be obtained, excess skin should be removed in addition to placing a prosthesis. Excess skin It is made around the breast areola (dark circle) and the prosthesis can be placed here in this case.
How is Breast Augmentation Surgery Performed?The physician gives the necessary preliminary information to the patient about the content, shape, size, space, etc. of the breast prosthesis. After giving the decision, he should explain his reasoned decision and make his patient a partner in this decision.
Breast augmentation surgery is performed under general anesthesia and takes approximately 1-1.5 hours. After plastic surgery A one-day hospital stay is recommended. After 10-15 days, non-heavy works and activities can be done.
The fact that the breasts are larger than desired usually causes them to be saggy. Reducing large breasts
It is necessary to reduce the volume of the breasts by removing excess breast tissue and adipose tissue in the breast area. At the same time more
By removing the skin from the appropriate places, the scars to be left are as little as possible and in the places where they are least visible to the eye.
trying to let go. For the purpose of breast reduction, women who have not reached the age of 18, as well as women over the age of 60
and the breast volumes and skin qualities of the applicants vary greatly according to both age and person.
It is inevitable that there will be a wide variety of surgical techniques. The younger the patients, the more functions
It is essential to choose a protective (nipple sensitivity and milk yield) method. Also, to leave as few traces as possible.
More attention is paid to young women. Only fat removal (liposuction) where the breasts are reduced and the skin is
Thanks to its good elasticity, it is possible for young women to keep the lightened breast without sagging, although it is rare.
In this case, there are no traces except the tiny entrance holes of the cannulas used for fat removal. This procedure does not cause sagging in the breast.
Only around the breast areola (the dark circular area around the nipple) in slightly more advanced cases where it may cause
Excess skin is tried to be removed with a scar. In cases where this is not sufficient, in addition to the scar around the breast areola
it may be necessary to add a vertical trace. This is usually the maximum scar surgery for younger patients.
Moreover, adding a horizontal scar extending under the breast is more common in elderly patients and
It is a situation to be applied in cases where skin elasticity is lost in excessively large breasts.
In summary, by preserving the vessels, nerves and milk channels coming to the nipple, after breast reduction It is essential to provide the desired shape and perpendicularity and to do this with the least possible trace.
Sometimes without using a prosthesis, sometimes by using prosthesis when necessary. More of your breast Tight-skinned and firm breast, where it is appropriate to remove the skin and suture the breast tissue with stitches women with tissue do not need to use prosthesis. However, with cracked skin and loose tissues, he has a very lively chest. Prosthesis is required for women who want it. The operation is performed under general anesthesia and takes 2-3 hours. A one-day hospital stay is recommended after breast lift surgery. Not heavy after 10-15 days jobs and activities become feasible.
THE BREAST ENLARGEMENT, REDUCTION AND STRIPPERATION OPERATIONS TO BE CONSIDERED:
- If breast operations only involve enlargement by placing a prosthesis, the scar will be quite small, whereas breast reduction may result in long scars in some cases. You need to know in advance which method you will need in reduction operations and you should know exactly where and how long the permission will remain.
- In very large breasts, the scars after reduction gradually decrease over months and years to varying degrees, depending on the person, in most patients, and are less likely to be evident and persistent scars. remains. This situation is not related to meticulousness in the operation to be performed or the person who performs it, but due to structural and undetected reasons.
- If you smoke, cut off 15 days in advance if possible. This will not put your lungs in trouble due to the general anesthesia you will receive, and it will also be beneficial for the healing of your wound.
- Do not take aspirin and equivalent drugs for 15 days before and 15 days after surgery. If necessary, use other pain relievers. Aspirin intake may cause excessive blood loss during surgery and spontaneous bleeding after surgery.
- Stop eating and drinking from six hours before.
- Inform your doctor if you have flu, cold, cough, fever, weakness, etc. Your surgery may need to be delayed. Being menstruating may not require the postponement of your surgery. But it would be useful to inform your doctor. This is especially important in patients whose breasts are significantly stretched during menstrual periods.
- Your pain reliever for your pain will be administered as soon as you wake up from the surgery and will be continued in the next period.
- If you do not have nausea 6 hours after the surgery, you can start eating and drinking a little by drinking water.
- The use of the arms for 15 days after the operation may be limited and painful.
Contact us for detailed information about Breast Aesthetics, Breast Augmentation, Breast Reduction, Breast Lift prices You can communicate. You are welcome to our clinic in Izmir Alsancak.
+90 232 422 22 99
MOBILE PBX :
+90 532 111 22 99
+90 555 964 44 84