With the help of a thin metal cannula, excess fat tissues under the skin are subcutaneously through small holes. It is a process of insertion and removal. Cannula selection is made according to the area to be applied Liposuction and the amount of fat to be removed. The cannulas used for this procedure are 2 mm - 5 mm in diameter, 10 cm - 45 cm in length. Cannulas to varying degrees It is connected to a vacuum-applying device through a transparent hose.
How is liposuction fat removal done?Before oil removal, a mixture is injected into the subcutaneous area, which reduces bleeding and allows the tissue to be easily removed. Removing fat tissues from an area does not only ensure the removal of excess in that area, but also in later periods. It also reduces the oil storage capacity of the region. The reason for this is that the fats in the region are connected to the chambers that store those fats. It is taken together so that the number of chambers (fat cells) in that area is clearly reduced. Cell number time does not increase in Areas where Liposuction (fat removal) is frequently applied are seen in the animations. If the skin is loose and drooping on the front of the abdomen, the skin will become more saggy after liposuction. In this case, tummy tuck "abdominolasti" should be applied together with liposuction.
The surgical procedure is performed under general anesthesia or spinal anesthesia in a fully equipped hospital. This aesthetic surgery is completed in >1 hour to 2 hours.
- Do not take aspirin and equivalent drugs for 15 days before and 15 days after surgery. If necessary, use other pain relievers. Aspirin intake may cause excessive blood loss during surgery and spontaneous bleeding after surgery.
- Stop eating and drinking six hours before the procedure.
- Inform your doctor if you have flu, cold, cough, fever, weakness, etc. Your surgery may need to be delayed.
- Being menstruating may not require postponing your surgery. But it is useful to inform your doctor.
- You will be dressed in a corset at the end of the operation. Your corset is designed to meet your toilet needs without being removed. Never remove the corset unless necessary for the first 4 days.
- Your pain reliever for your pain will be administered as soon as you wake up from the surgery and will be continued in the next period. After this surgery, not much pain is expected.
- Your pain will be more when changing positions or on contact. After a few days, you will not have any pain that requires taking painkillers.
- Nausea and vomiting may occur. If necessary, ask the healthcare personnel for a container for this. If it is disturbing, medication is applied to prevent nausea.
- Chewing hard foods can damage your nose. After 15 days, you can switch to normal food.
- If you do not have nausea six hours after the surgery, you can start by drinking a few sips of water and start eating and drinking, gradually increasing it intermittently.
- It is recommended to urinate in a container that will be given by the health personnel within the first 6 hours after the surgery before getting out of bed. Uncontrolled getting up in the early period may result in a fall due to sudden blackout.
- In the first days, do not stand up suddenly, you may feel dizzy or dazed. While you are feeling good, after sitting for a while, stand up with the help of someone who takes your arm.
- Blood leakage is expected for a while from the mini incisions where liposuction cannulas are inserted and fat is removed. Sometimes the blood that has accumulated inside will suddenly find its way out. Do not interpret this situation as 'sudden bleeding' at that moment, it is normal, do not panic. There is absolutely no sudden and profuse bleeding after this surgery. The gauze or pads placed on mini incisions in the corset will be changed as they become dirty, so that the leakage will be mostly in the first hours and will gradually decrease in a few days and not pollute the corset and the surrounding area. In the first period, your doctor or nurse will do this by yourself or a relative when you go home.
- After the fourth day, it is recommended to wash the corset and take a standing shower. After the corset is washed in warm water and dried by laying, wear the corset again. It is recommended to wash the corset as needed and wear it day and night for a month. Large body, excessive fat removal, swelling and stiffness may prolong the wearing of the corset for a while (15 days-1 month).
- Although no sutures are placed so that leakage can easily occur from the small incisions where fat is taken, sometimes one suture is placed. These stitches will be removed in 5-7 days. Varying degrees of decay (bruising) are expected in the areas where fat is removed. These bruises fade over time and disappear after 15 days.
- Swelling (edema) is expected in the areas where fat is removed. Widespread edema, which begins to decrease at the end of a week, may be replaced by regional stiffness. It may take a few months for these to pass and the skin to regain its natural softness, and wearing a corset is helpful in accelerating the recovery of this situation.
- Although there is a clear difference 15-20 days after fat removal, at least 3 months are needed for swelling to settle down and for complete healing.
- Although it varies according to the prevalence of the procedure, patients can return to their daily physical activities and work after 1 or 2 weeks, provided that they are wearing a corset.
- It is free to sunbathe and swim for short periods of time after the 15-day period when the bruises will pass.
Contact us for detailed information about fat removal, liposuction prices You can communicate. You are welcome to our clinic in Izmir Alsancak.
+90 232 422 22 99
MOBILE PBX :
+90 532 111 22 99
+90 555 964 44 84